del.icio.us

Latest Posted Articles

Monday, December 18, 2006

Cubs and Christmas

Hi. I just thought that I'd mention how I find these articles. These are articles that I get in e-mails from the websites and/or by looking at certian sites. I then print them out and put them in the bathroom. I read them as I have a chance to. So the articles may be a few days old by the time that I post them here, but I think that they're still relevant. Also, as I have time I'm going to post some articles that I have saved from the last couple years. Hopefully you will enjoy those as well.

There's not much for today. First, a quote (for what it's worth) from Cubs player development director Oneri Fleita about Cubs outfield prospect Felix Pie (pronounced pee-AY) and his chances of being the Cubs starting center fielder on opening day:

"There's a lot of stuff flying around," Fleita said of the rumors regarding the lineup. "I think that's why you have Spring Training. If he earns it, God bless him. I know he can play center field."

Here's the article: http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20061214&content_id=1761233&vkey=news_chc&fext=.jsp&c_id=chc.

Also, here's just a neat picture that there was a link to in the weekly ad e-mail that I get from Hobby Lobby craft stores. In case you're not familiar with Hobby Lobby, it's a Christian arts and craft stores that's closed on Sundays like Chick-Fil-A. Here's the link:
http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/ministry/christmas2006.cfm.

No comments: