del.icio.us

Latest Posted Articles

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm moving webpages

Hello! Okay, I think that I've finally decided to just completely move over to del.icio.us instead of using my blog here. I'm moving all my links over to the site a few at a time. The del.icio.us page is just a lot easier and less time consuming for me to use. I hope that everyone checks out my page over there. You can also feel free to add me to your network on there, which makes it easy to share articles, websites, etc., with everyone who uses the site too. This page will still be here with all the links, but for updated articles you'll have to go to the new page. Some new articles that I just posted over there that you might want to check out are about Clemson head football coach Tommy Bowden, a Christian, and the importance of his faith in his recruiting and for some of his recruits. Hope to see you there! The link to my page is http://del.icio.us/milligan00.

No comments: