del.icio.us

Latest Posted Articles

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christian music downloads

Hi. Here's some information about downloading Christian music. I know it's after Christmas now, but Aaron Shust's version of "O Come, O Come Emmanuel" is available to download for free from his website: http://www.aaronshust.com/news-detail.php?newsid=650.

Also, there are some Christian songs available to download for free at this CCM site: http://www.freeccm.com/freeccm.php.

A couple of good sites for downloading Christian music are SongTouch and Wal-Mart.com. SongTouch is all Christian music and is the site that I always check 1st for songs. Wal-Mart.com has Christian and secular music, and has some songs/artists that SongTouch doesn't have. So I check Wal-Mart.com if I can't find a song on SongTouch.

Lastly, feel free to give information or your opinions about anything Christian music (songs, artists, concerts, etc.). The more the better.

2 comments:

Rena Ball said...

Yeah, I'm glad that you like it. I thought that I would try to diversify the site a little bit by adding music too. After you had mentioned the music of Shane and Tommy Parker that maybe I'd add that and then some more stuff too. Music is probably one of my biggest loves after sports. I'm listening to Shane right now. He's added a new song! I like to listen to Christian music radio, and we have 2 local Christian stations here and occasional Christian concerts in the area too. I have my favorite artists that I always get their CD's. Then when I hear other songs that I like on the radio, I write down as much info. as I can about the title and artist and then look it up on SongTouch and then Wal-Mart if needed to download it. When I get 15 or so songs saved up to download, I download them and burn them on a CD. So that's a good way to get songs too. What CD did you buy?

Rena Ball said...

No, I didn't add Tommy Parker as a friend yet. His music was pretty good though. I think that Shane/Paul sounds somewhat like Third Day.

I guess that we're pretty lucky to have 2 Christian radio stations that we can get pretty well here. We're inbetween the 2 stations geographically. So it's nice to get the 2 stations. I don't listen to Christian music exclusively, but mostly. I did get a few Christmas albums by secular artists over the last few weeks and I download some secular songs. For the last couple of years I've mostly listened to Christian music. If you want to check out some Christian music, SongTouch.com is a good place to try.